pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: hiredis

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:46:29 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 5:10 PM,  <jobmattcon at gmail.com> wrote:
> this is a specific tool related with python
>
> http://heynemann.github.io/r3/
>
> i am trying to do a simple example like the diagram in the web page
> describe and then use with sympy to massive generate functions and plot and print into a directory

1) You've already been asked not to top-post. Please, read the
Wikipedia page Ben linked you to.

2) If you put no effort into your question, why should we put effort
into the answer?

3) You're asking about a particular program. Unless you can show that
the problem you're having is specific to Python, you'll probably do
better to ask the author of that program. Look around and see if s/he
has a recommended means of getting assistance - maybe a mailing list.

4) You still haven't explained your problem at all. While we might be
flattered at the implication that our skills are so great that we're
psychic, we're more likely to be frustrated by the utter lack of
information.

Please read this: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

ChrisA