Python performance

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 13:49:38 EST 2014

On 08/03/2014 18:30, JCosta wrote:
> Sábado, 8 de Março de 2014 12:53:57 UTC, JCosta escreveu:
>> I did some work in c# and java and I converted some application to Python; I noticed Python is much slower than the other languages.
>>

>> Is this normal ?
>>
>> Thanks

> Thanks for the help (Chris, Tim and Marko) and  it´s clear now for me ...

You might like to check this out
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonSpeed/PerformanceTips

Would you also please read and action this
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent us seeing the
double line spacing and single line paragraphs above, thanks.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---