Diagnose a segfault in ipython/readline

Felix Yan felixonmars at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:11:10 EST 2014

On Wednesday, March 05, 2014 20:15:31 Ned Deily wrote:
> The current
> assumption is that Python 2.7.6+, 3.3.5, and 3.4.0 have no problems with
> readline 6.3.

Thank you.

I just gave a try to 3.4.0b2 with readline 6.3, and still get the same
segfault. Not sure the version is new enough though.

Also we reported the problem on readline mailing list first, so if they end up
thinking there's something that python need to fix, I'll open a bug on the
Python bug tracker.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Felix Yan