Reference

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:47:36 EST 2014

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:02:16 AM UTC+5:30, Ben Finney wrote:
> Rustom Mody writes:

> > * ... which summarizes my objection in this thread:

> Your long post references many things. Which is the "which" to which you
> refer? What is it you're referring to that summarises your position?

Text : C++ has pretentious abstractions that invariably leak*

Footnote: * ... which summarizes my objection in this thread: Python's 'is'
leaks the machine abstraction. 'id' does it legitimately (somewhat),
'is' does it illegitimately

Not sure whats not clear: "is" in python leaks machine representations
into the otherwise clean HLL abstraction in python like <dozens of things> in C++