python decimal library dmath.py v0.3 released

Mark H. Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 06:34:30 EST 2014

hi folks,

Python Decimal Library dmath.py v0.3 Released

https://code.google.com/p/pythondecimallibrary/

This code provides the C accelerated decimal module with
scientific/transcendental functions for arbitrary precision.
I have also included pilib.py which is a PI library of historic
algorithms for generating PI, which uses dmath.py.

I wish to thank Oscar, Wolfgang, Steven, Chris (and others)
for the help you gave me understanding decimal, particularly
format, rounding, and context managers.

Everything is documented well (including issues) on the code
site, and things are working better, and are certainly cleaner.
No doubt there are still bugs, but its getting closer.

Thanks again.

marcus