First time I looked at Python was(...)

Carlos Anselmo Dias carlos at premium-sponsor.com
Tue Jun 10 13:19:55 EDT 2014

Let me finish with this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M79e5ji-53w

I'm waiting for traffic of search engines to start organizing what must
be organized ...

I've already one main section more or less organized ... and that main
section will allow to develop the other sections ...

One of the first things we'll be thinking about it's the structure of
the main sections, development of ...towards the concept of client apis ...

In one of the main sections(the one I'm describing) ... one sub section
has something like 500 millions of thumbs to be processed/imported ...
with 20 millions of new thumbs every month ... 1 million of records are
+- 20 million of thumbs ...

(...)

Best regards,
Carlos