First time I looked at Python was(...)

Carlos Anselmo Dias carlos at premium-sponsor.com
Tue Jun 10 11:34:55 EDT 2014

On 06/10/2014 03:57 PM, Søren wrote:

>> Hi ...
>>
>> That's great and you're one person with enough /Intelligence/ to
>> participate in the projects I described you.
>> You can think about the solution, logs , how the information is
>> organized,etc.
>> "You're certainly one of the persons!"
>>
>> I'm not writing more ...
>>

> I have been on this mail group for a relatively short time and I'm
> chocked to see the amount of needless posts in general. Is it too much
> to ask for some mail-group discipline?
>
> Carlos and some others, please phrase your questions or requests
> concisely and clearly. Making a post that initiates a flood of
> questions and discussions is clearly inefficient, specially if it is
> beside the core essence of a Python language group and probably
> besides the poster's own goal too. It wastes a lot peoples time and it
> devalues the usefulness of the mail group.
>
> There was some entertainment in it though, but for that purpose I seek
> other sources.

Hi Soren ...

I'm looking for people very experienced in the Python Programming
Language to develop/implement the projects I described briefly and not
knowing Python, I followed my own logic and even providing one script to
help people understand and somehow think about it (...)

I don't have the intention to disturb ...

Best Regards,
Carlos