First time I looked at Python was(...)

Carlos Anselmo Dias carlos at premium-sponsor.com
Tue Jun 10 08:39:50 EDT 2014

On 06/10/2014 01:10 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
> Carlos Anselmo Dias <carlos at premium-sponsor.com> writes:
>
>> Following my post Copy/paste of python team(...) + script attachment(...)
> I find those screeds very difficult to read. One significant improvement
> would be to write sentences *as* sentences, without trailing them away
> with an ellipsis.
>
> Then it would be clearer what your individual thoughts are, instead of
> the undifferentiated mush that it currently seems to be from your
> messages so far.

Hi ...

English is not my maternal language ... I wrote what I consider the most
appropriated taking in consideration that the summary of the description
might be enough to help people think about it ...
If those were the main issues of the project(s) ... we would talk about
that naturally ...

Not understanding that(that way) to think about it naturally ... it
won't be easy ...

I don't pretend to disturb you/people ...

(...)

Do you understand portuguese, french or spanish beyong the english you
don'y understand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1EwYpfUFQU (...)

Best regards,
Carlos