First time I looked at Python was(...)

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jun 10 08:10:18 EDT 2014

Carlos Anselmo Dias <carlos at premium-sponsor.com> writes:

> Following my post Copy/paste of python team(...) + script attachment(...)

I find those screeds very difficult to read. One significant improvement
would be to write sentences *as* sentences, without trailing them away
with an ellipsis.

Then it would be clearer what your individual thoughts are, instead of
the undifferentiated mush that it currently seems to be from your
messages so far.

--
 \       “You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a |
  `\         victor without having victims.” —Harriet Woods, 1927–2007 |