Windows Studio 2008 Download

Colin J. Williams cjwilliams43 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:54:59 EDT 2014

i.  I've seen notes, in various places to say that the Express version is
not acceptable for compiling Python packages.  Is it, in fact usable for
this purpose?

ii. The Service Pack 1 has the original studio as a prerequisite.  That is
no longer available from Microsoft.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Colin W.