Windows Studio 2008 Download

TP wingusr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:04:12 EDT 2014

Hmmm. Now that I think about it the full Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Service Pack 1 download I mentioned in my last email probably needs to have
Visual Studio 2008 already installed (it's been a number of years since I
had to install VS2008)? You could try it and see if it works.

If not download the free Express version I mentioned instead. Trying to
find the download link for the free VS2008 Express version is much harder
so I guess that's why people keep asking for it :)