A Pythonista Meets JavaScript™ (was: Network/multi-user program)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jul 21 19:12:53 EDT 2014

Monte Milanuk <memilanuk at invalid.com> writes:

> I know literally almost nothing about JS.

At the Melbourne Python Users's Group this year, I gave a presentation
<URL:http://vimeo.com/album/2855296/video/93691338> on my initial
learnings of JavaScript™ (and ECMAScript) from a Python programmer's
perspective.

Hope that's useful to anyone interested in the intersection of these
languages and their cultures.

--
 \       “If consumers even know there's a DRM, what it is, and how it |
  `\     works, we've already failed.” —Peter Lee, Disney corporation, |