I am stuck on OOP

Sibylle Koczian nulla.epistola at web.de
Sat Jul 19 11:44:27 EDT 2014

Am 18.07.2014 20:45, schrieb Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick:
> Yes, exceptions do exist. But most video tutorials are produced by
> people without enough knowledge, and people that should not be working
> on educational material. This is especially visible in videos about
> basic things: they can be produced by just about anyone with a
> microphone — which never leads to anything good. (In order to be more
> precise, I'd have to be politically incorrect.)

Moreover people knowing enough about the subject and being able to
explain it really well won't necessarily speak clearly. And spoken
English is so far away from the written version anyway that it's simply
a pain for everybody with another first language. Much worse than
learning Python 3 with a version 2 tutorial or vice versa.

Greetings
Sibylle