I am stuck on OOP

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:45:57 EDT 2014

On Jul 18, 2014 8:36 PM, "Steven D'Aprano" <
steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:
> I would normally agree with you about
> text being better than video, but I watched a video explaining git and it
> made much more sense than anything I've read.

Yes, exceptions do exist. But most video tutorials are produced by people
without enough knowledge, and people that should not be working on
educational material. This is especially visible in videos about basic
things: they can be produced by just about anyone with a microphone — which
never leads to anything good. (In order to be more precise, I'd have to be
politically incorrect.)

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://chriswarrick.com/>
Sent from my SGS3.