I need an idea for practise!

Nicholas Cannon nicholascannon1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 22:03:07 EDT 2014

When I say i suck at finding good creative ideas I dont mean like I can think of  anything its more like i cant think of anything that is within my scope of skill. These ideas are great guys thanks. Also the gui tool kit i used for the apps is tkinter because i am reading a book about python and it covers that tool kit. Also i like this idea of ssh'ing to a server where i could have a python program that allows files to be uploaded to a database and brought down from the data base. I am just not so good with the hardware so I dont really now how to create one. Also I wouldnt mind putting more functionality into my programs and stuff that sounds alright and also re inventing the wheel sounds like good practise.