I need an idea for practise!

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 17 06:13:26 EDT 2014

On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 02:59:11 -0700, Nicholas Cannon wrote:

> Ok I would say I am almost a intermediate python programer. I have made
> 2 programs(with GUI). And basically they are quite boring(a text editor
> and calculator). I love programming but i am lost of ideas i actually
> suck at finding good creative ideas. Now i am not looking to use these
> ideas make them and then try get money for it. I am only a kid and would
> love some like real world project ideas to learn more about python. Yeah
> so if any one would like to give me some ideas to train my self on that
> would be so cool!

How about creating an app. that interfaces with google groups so that it
automatically cleans up the mess it makes before posting ;-)
(single line paragraphs & double spacing )

heck i don't use google groups but would happily pay others to use such
an app (not much though i am no Mark Shuttleworth)

--
Make it myself?  But I'm a physical organic chemist!