I need an idea for practise!

Nicholas Cannon nicholascannon1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 05:59:11 EDT 2014

Ok I would say I am almost a intermediate python programer. I have made 2 programs(with GUI). And basically they are quite boring(a text editor and calculator). I love programming but i am lost of ideas i actually suck at finding good creative ideas. Now i am not looking to use these ideas make them and then try get money for it. I am only a kid and would love some like real world project ideas to learn more about python. Yeah so if any one would like to give me some ideas to train my self on that would be so cool!