Mac python py2app problem

Nicholas Cannon nicholascannon1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 06:02:11 EDT 2014

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 9:56:56 AM UTC+8, Nicholas Cannon wrote:
> Hey i have made an app and i have made a .msi for windows with py2exe and i have also exported it with py2app on mac. No problems here they all work fine. I then put the .msi on sourceforge and it works great but when i put the .app on there and download it it says something like i can open this on old architecture or something so i have to put it through google drive and i dont like this like i share the link and folder and people can download it there but it is dodgy. Could someone please help me out like if there is a .msi type thing for mac with py2exe?

Yeah i have zipped it up and put it on sourceforge and then when you download the zip it says it is incomplete. I do like the idea of making a .dmg file because i have used them downloading other apps and it works great but i dont know how to make them! would be great if you guys could give me a link to how to do this!