This Python 3 is killing Python thread is killing me.

Jason Swails jason.swails at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 15:24:40 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 16/07/2014 18:32, Deb Wyatt wrote:
>
>> Can you all stop already with the non python US bashing?  Please?
>>
>> Deb in WA, USA
>>

> rr started it with a fairly impressive piece of trolling but as you've
> asked so politely I will happily oblige.

​I honestly don't understand why you haven't kill-filed him yet.  I can
understand people wanting to respond to jmf to prevent newbies and the
Unicode-ignorant from thinking the FSR is not a good thing (or
fundamentally wrong), although I've killfiled him as well. [1] But nobody
will confuse rr's posts with something of value (their only possible use
can be to populate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_logical_fallacies
and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem).  There's nobody to protect
from rr-induced misconceptions. [http://xkcd.com/386/]

My life lurking and learning on Python-list has been dramatically improved
since I began to instantiate filters, I highly recommend it.

Cheers,
Jason

[1] Seen one and you've seen them all, and I'm no unicode expert.