What Next After Python Basics

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 20:38:31 EDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Orochi <kartikjagdale11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am beginner in Python
> I have Completed Basic Python Course from Codecademy.com .
> Now that I have a hands on the basics what is the next thing I should do.
> I mean should I learn more or start a small Project(Any Ideas are Welcomed) or any Other suggestions.
> Where to Start?

That really depends on how quickly (or slowly) you get frustrated.

If you're able to say "I don't understand this yet, but I'll tuck it
in the back of my mind for later" a lot, and google for answers as
needed, I'd dive into a project.

If not, maybe try another course and/or monitor this group and Stackoverflow.

The best kind of project to pick, now or later, is the kind that you
will actually use yourself.