What's the "right" way to abandon an open source package?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Jul 1 14:51:34 EDT 2014

It's on github (by request from another person who didn't take it
over). It's also on Google Code. I'm actually pretty naive and
agnostic about these various hosting sites and their favorite revision
control tools, but I don't have enough time to master all of them.

I think I have a couple volunteers. Cross your fingers.

Thanks,

Skip

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Steven D'Aprano