Can post a code but afraid of plagiarism

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Tue Jan 21 19:01:44 EST 2014

Hi Indar,

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:55:59 -0800, indar kumar wrote:

> If you allow me I can post a small part of that assignment, it just
> requires the manipulation with dictionary which I am not getting. I am
> not asking to write a code for me. But a small hint would get me out of
> trouble.

In all this discussion about plagiarism, we seem to have forgotten about
you! Sorry about that.

Yes, feel free to ask your question about manipulating dictionaries, and
we will try to answer. The more general your question (in the sense of
not being specific to your project), the less you need to worry about
plagiarism.

--
Steven