Python Simple program

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:11:24 EST 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 5:00 AM, indar kumar <indarkumar59 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I am a newbie. Can somebody help me write the code for following program?
>

> Write a program that takes student grades and prints out the GPA. The information is input, one student per line in the format: <student id> <course1 grade> <course2 grade> ...
> The number of students is not known in advance. You should prompt the user for more until they enter an empty line. The number of courses per student varies and is also not known in advance. You should read as many grades as are entered on the line.

No.

This is homework, and you should do it yourself - otherwise you are
cheating yourself, cheating on your course, and ultimately, cheating
an employer by making him/her think you know how to do something when
you don't.

If you write the code yourself and then have questions, then by all
means, bring those questions to us! We're happy to help you learn. But
that's quite different from outright doing your homework for you.

ChrisA