Python Simple program

indar kumar indarkumar59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:00:47 EST 2014

Hello, I am a newbie. Can somebody help me write the code for following program?

Write a program that takes student grades and prints out the GPA. The information is input, one student per line in the format: <student id> <course1 grade> <course2 grade> ...
The number of students is not known in advance. You should prompt the user for more until they enter an empty line. The number of courses per student varies and is also not known in advance. You should read as many grades as are entered on the line.