What's correct Python syntax?

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 04:37:36 EST 2014

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 2:55:00 PM UTC+5:30, Igor Korot wrote:

> What if I want field 2 and field 3? ("seq 200" and "length 30")

Wee you did say:

> I'm interesred in only one element, so why should care about everything else?

So its not clear what you want!

Do you want a one-liner? You could use a regular expression.
[You will very soon find that the world divides between the regular and the
irregular folks!]

Or you want some other perl-ism? You need to say what...

Or maybe you just want to use scapy instead of tcpdump?