python first project

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 11 11:40:40 EST 2014

On 11/01/2014 16:31, ngangsia akumbo wrote:
> On Saturday, January 11, 2014 5:29:39 AM UTC+1, Chris Angelico wrote:
>>
>> Incidentally, is there a strong reason for using Python 2 for this? If
>>
>> not, I'd recommend moving immediately to Python 3, as there are an
>>
>> increasing number of advantages. Unless something actually binds you
>>
>> to Py2, save yourself the trouble of shifting in a few years' time and
>>
>> just use Py3 now.
>>

>> ChrisA
>
> Thanks for the reply

I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your project as you've chosen
the second best programming language in the world :)

However if you wish to ask more questions would you please read and
action this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent
us seeing the double line spacing above, thanks.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence