python finance

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:04:11 EST 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 8:11 AM, d ss <dss.leb at gmail.com> wrote:
> i wrote just 2 words with a clear indicative title: "Python, Finance" which summarizes the following "if you are good in python and interested in applying your python knowledge to the field of finance then we may have a common interest in talking together" :D

Trouble is, you run into the same problem seen here:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/unix-koans/gui-programmer.html

"Python finance" could also be interpreted in many other ways,
including "I want to write a finance application in Python", and "How
does the PSF get its money?".

The other trouble that you're running into is Google Groups. I
recommend you stop using it, because it makes a mess of your posts.

ChrisA