python finance

d ss dss.leb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:11:53 EST 2014

On Monday, January 6, 2014 12:06:45 PM UTC-5, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:58 AM, d ss <dss.leb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > what the heck!
>
> > who told you this is a spam!
>
> > this is a call for cooperation and collaboration
>
> > how retarded!
>

> It is, at best, misdirected. There is a Python job board [1] where
>
> these sorts of things can be posted, but the main mailing list isn't
>
> the place for it.
>

> However, if you want your posts to be seen as legitimate, I would
>
> recommend putting a little more content into them, and putting some
>
> effort into the quality of English. Most of us will just skip over
>
> something that looks like unsolicited commercial email, if we even see
>
> it at all (spam filtering is getting pretty effective these days).
>

> ChrisA
>

> [1] http://www.python.org/community/jobs/

thanks Chris, i am checking the link
i wrote just 2 words with a clear indicative title: "Python, Finance" which summarizes the following "if you are good in python and interested in applying your python knowledge to the field of finance then we may have a common interest in talking together" :D
that s it!