"More About Unicode in Python 2 and 3"

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jan 6 18:14:55 EST 2014

Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> You arrogance really has no bounds.  If you'd have done the job that
> you should have done in the first place and stopped that blithering
> idiot 16 months ago, we wouldn't still be putting up with him now.

That is a misdirection; Ned's request that you stop bad behaviour
(baiting known trolls into responding on a thread) is unrelated to
Armin's bad behaviour. Don't use the bad behaviour of others to justify
yours.

> And as I started this thread, I'll say what I please, throwing my toys
> out of my pram in just the same way that your pal Armin is currently
> doing.

We expect everyone to behave well, regardless of whether they start a
thread or not. Don't use the bad behaviour of others to justify yours.

We know you're better than this, Mark. Please stop.

--
 \       “To have the choice between proprietary software packages, is |
  `\      being able to choose your master. Freedom means not having a |