word replacing in a paragraph

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon Jan 6 10:56:01 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

> Hey guys,

> I'm trying to automate a process by initially creating a standard
> template and then replace some text fields with variable values.

> [for example, "DATE" in the paragraph will be replaced by the current
> date value. it doesn't have to be a literal word of "DATE", "DATE"
> in "TESTDATE" can also be replaced.]

> Is there some lightweight built-in or 3rd party libraries which are
> good for such kind of work ?

> Thanks
> Frank

Jinja2 would be able to do it, with very few line of code.
And you get all the features provided by a template engine should you need them to build more advanced templates.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.