posting code snippets

Mark H. Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 18:13:26 EST 2014

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 4:15:16 PM UTC-6, Ben Finney wrote:

> Post your code in-line with your message. This is for the sake of the
> people whose time you're requesting, and of later readers who will find
> the thread when searching the archives -- URLs to snippets are likely to
> be invalid later.

Thanks everyone for the great responses....  will do.   I read this group frequently, but have not posted for quite some time for time and focus reasons.   To tell you just how long, well,  my isp withdrew the post service (nntp) from their server at end of 2011...  and I didn't notice till now!   ha!   So, I'm not using seamonkey any longer... using google groups/  and that has been a fit to get used to, but I'm making progress.

:-}

Thanks again