Import order question

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 16:49:22 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:44 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you telling me you're willing to search through a single
> file containing 3,734 lines of code (yes, Tkinter) looking
> for a method named "destroy" of a class named "OptionMenu"

Yeah, actually I am. At my last job, I had a single C++ file of
roughly 5K lines, and it wasn't at all unmanageable. Probably wouldn't
have been a problem to have another order of magnitude on that. What
sort of wimpy text editor are you using that you can't find what
you're looking for in a single large file? Less steps to get to the
file, more searching within the file. Much easier.

ChrisA