Calculator Problem

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 18:10:24 EST 2014

On Feb 3, 2014 3:26 PM, "Steven D'Aprano" <
steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 10:04:35 -0800, Charlie Winn wrote:
>
> > excuse me but don't be so ******* rude , i did run this program and it
> > did run correctly
>
> Charlie, you may have run *some* program, but it wasn't the program you
> posted here. And if it ran correctly, why are you asking for help?

He said previously that he doesn't want it printing the None after the
result. I think that was already answered though: Assuming that the code
being run is structurally similar to what was posted, it prints None
because the calculator functions print their result instead of returning
it, and then the main function also prints the return value from the
calculator functions, which is None. The print should be in one place or
the other, not both.