Own network protocol

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Mon Dec 29 07:31:53 EST 2014

Hi,

On 12/29/14 10:18, pfranken85 at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Steven!
>
> Thank you for your answer!
>
> RPyC indeed looks great! I need to deep dive into the API reference, but I think its capabilities will suffice to do what I want. Do you know whether non-python related clients can work with this as well, i.e. are their corresponding tools on the android/iphone side? Just to know whether they could serve as clients as well.

If you need more than inter-process messaging, you can use Spyne, which
uses standard protocols instead of inventing its own.

I suggest using TwistedMessagePack transport to wrap messages and
MessagePack protocol for the actual content. Spyne also supports some
declarative validation so it can be used as a public daemon.

Disclaimer: I'm the author of Spyne.

Best,
Burak