Own network protocol

pfranken85 at gmail.com pfranken85 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 03:18:15 EST 2014

Hello Steven!

Thank you for your answer!

RPyC indeed looks great! I need to deep dive into the API reference, but I think its capabilities will suffice to do what I want. Do you know whether non-python related clients can work with this as well, i.e. are their corresponding tools on the android/iphone side? Just to know whether they could serve as clients as well.

Cheers!