object has no attribute 'ecrire'

fulgar36 at gmail.com fulgar36 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 03:49:02 EST 2014

Thank for your answer Chris.
 I'm a newbie and I just start to learn what is a class and attributes. But when I read your tex I restart the shell and I create a new object and it works.
Your message helps me and I think I create the object tab with self surface and then I modified my TableauNoir Class . But I did not know that an object could be old but it sounds very logical when you heard it.
Anyway I think your crystal ball works well ...:-)

P.S : sorry for my english. I'm french.....