very weird pandas behavior

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Mon Dec 22 11:47:05 EST 2014

On 12/22/2014 10:55 AM, ryguy7272 wrote:

I just uninstalled Python and deleted 15 Python books that I found
online.  AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!  I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the way i felt when I uninstalled Windows.  It's better not to
not have something installed that you won't run.  Likewise, it's best to
delete books that you haven't actually studied.

If you had downloaded just one book, and actually used it the way it was
designed, and on the corresponding version of Python, the outcome might
have been very different.

(I lied.  I kept Windows, in a Virtualbox, so I can resurrect it on demand)

--
DaveA