uWSGI, nGinx, and python on Wheezy: how do you configure it?

Veek M vek.m1234 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:31:43 EST 2014

Chris Warrick wrote:

> This is NOT how uwsgi works!  You cannot use plain .py files with it,
> and for good reason ? CGI should be long dead.
>
> What you need to do is, you must write a webapp ? in Flask, for
> example.  Then you must craft an .ini file that mentions this.

**Hi Chris, Could you suggest some specific document (URL) that illustrates
the working principle behind uWSGI?**

 I only know CGI so.. i'm beginning to think uWSGI works with single python
files as in, with CGI, the user can pretty much pick any .py: foo.py,
bar.py, imaginary.py merely by editing his URL request. With uWSGI you
generally start one .py file and use that to access the larger
framework/library?