serial data and web

manduk nasdul at NOSPAMxxx.it
Tue Dec 9 08:24:51 EST 2014

> "A web page"?
> Did you mean a Web server?

ok I mean I would like to view the datas on a web page

> Basically, you'll have to upload your data to a Web Server, then the
> server will serve your data.
> Depending on how your server is setup, you'll have to use FTP, RSync,
> HTTP GET or POST or PUT,...
> There is plenty of ways to upload some content.

not only upload in a folder of a webserver...I wish to see in real time
the datas in a public html page.
I get the data from serial port and then I put them in a remote page.
Which is the best way to transfer datas from a text file for example and
send it on web?