Urgent Need Sr. SDET (System) in Redmond, WA

amrish.babu2 at gmail.com amrish.babu2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:37:28 EST 2014

Greetings....

My name is Amrish  and I'm an IT Recruiter at Talented IT. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience relevant to one of my current contract openings. The job is located in Redmond, WA with one of our Fortune 100 client. They are looking for SR. SDET (System) and the following is a more detailed description of the job.

Position Title: Sr. SDET (System)
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 6+months
Position Requirements:
*         Strong C# or C++ or Java skills, ability to work independently to maintain and expand a test tools as part of a team supporting several projects
*         Experience writing code to test software on several platforms preferred (Windows, Android, etc..) with C++, C#, Java
*         Self-motivated, able to follow instructions and work with the team's priorities and decisions.
*         Strong test planning skills, able to come up with a robust test plan for a light weight UI application.
*         Ability to work independently to execute sign off (manual + automation) for the application.
*         Strong experience writing test automation in C#, MSTest, UIAutomation experience a plus
*         Experience writing test automation in C# or C++
*         Self-start - willing and able to work independently with minimum supervision
Additional Responsibilities:
*         Create, maintain and execute a set of test cases for all phases of the project
*         Create well written bugs and communicate issues/defects to the team
*         Validate new FW updates and all associated update scenarios
*         Launch and execute a host of test tools for product validation

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Amrish B
Technical Recruiter
TalentedIT Inc