Not Able to Log in on XNAT server through PyXNAT

suyash.d.b at gmail.com suyash.d.b at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:43:26 EST 2014

Hello All,

I have installed pyxnat on my mac. With pyxnat i am trying to access XNAT server in our university. As mentioned on the tutorial i tried both ways, neither is working. Following error is displayed:

>>> central=Interface(server='http://hd-hni-xnat.cac.cornell.edu:8443/xnat')
User: sdb99
Password:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pyxnat/core/interfaces.py", line 228, in __init__
    self._get_entry_point()
  File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pyxnat/core/interfaces.py", line 268, in _get_entry_point
    raise e
socket.error: [Errno 54] Connection reset by peer

Before accessing XNAT using REST API, do i need to make any changes/install something on XNAT server/my pc(have installed Pyxnat)..?

Many Thanks in Advance..

Suyash