UK Python Training Day

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Dec 2 16:04:06 EST 2014

Are you interested in Python training for yourself or others? Can you get to London on 9 December, 2014? If so I would very much like to meet you, and have reserved a venue in Westminster with refreshments and lunch.

Starting in 2015 I plan to do more training in Europe (initially in the UK) and so would like to discuss the kind of Python training that will be most effective in those markets. The event starts at 10:00 am and runs until 4:40 pm. If you would like to attend for lunch then reservations are required, and are otherwise helpful. Please sign up at

  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/uk-python-training-day-tickets-14720737121

regards
 Steve
--