Parsing XML Using XPATH for Python

Uzoma Ojemeni uojemeni at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:13:41 EST 2014

I am new to Python - a few days old - and I would appreciate some help.

I want write a python code to parse the below XML as below:-

ServingCell----------NeighbourCell
L41_NBR3347_1----------L41_NBR3347_2
L41_NBR3347_1----------L41_NBR3347_3
L41_NBR3347_1----------L41_NBR3349_1
L41_NBR3347_1----------L41_NBREA2242_1

<LteCell id="L41_NBR3347_1">
 <attributes>
  <absPatternInfoTdd><unset/></absPatternInfoTdd>
  <additionalSpectrumEmission>1</additionalSpectrumEmission>
  <additionalSpectrumEmissionList><unset/></additionalSpectrumEmissionList>
  <LteSpeedDependentConf id="0">
    <attributes>
     <tReselectionEutraSfHigh>lDot0</tReselectionEut
     <tReselectionEutraSfMedium>lDot0</tReselectionE
    </attributes>
   </LteSpeedDependentConf>
   <LteNeighboringCellRelation id="L41_NBR3347_2">
    <attributes>
     <absPatternInfo><unset/></absPatternInfo>
   </LteNeighboringCellRelation>
   <LteNeighboringCellRelation id="L41_NBR3347_3">
    <attributes>
     <absPatternInfo><unset/></absPatternInfo>
   </LteNeighboringCellRelation>
   <LteNeighboringCellRelation id="L41_NBR3349_1">
    <attributes>
     <absPatternInfo><unset/></absPatternInfo>
   </LteNeighboringCellRelation>
   <LteNeighboringCellRelation id="L41_NBREA2242_1">