Typing help brings up a screen that says type help()

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Fri Aug 29 18:14:07 EDT 2014

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:15:11 -0400, Joel Goldstick
<joel.goldstick at gmail.com> wrote:

>Your invalid email address is annoying to anyone who uses gmail to
>respond to this group.  It requires send all, and every time I answer
>you, I get a mail notice telling me about your bad email address.
>What exactly is the reason you don't supply a correct address?

Yes.  There are some kooky people on the Internet.  There are also
spammers.  IMO there are more reasons not to use real email or real
name than vaild reasons to use it.

It is not my intention to annoy sane people.
Sorry