Manually uninstall python 3.4.1 x64

Curtis Clauson LlelanD at TheSnakePitDev.com
Fri Aug 29 04:19:21 EDT 2014

Python v3.4.1 x64 on Windows 7 x64.

I've a situation where the c:/Python34 directory was irrecoverably deleted.

When I run the python-3.4.1.amd64.msi installer and choose Remove, it
gives me a dialog saying a required file is missing about halfway
through. It gives me no clue as to what this file is.

If I choose Repair, it gives me a dialog saying "The specified account
already exists" about halfway through. Totally cryptic.

If I choose Change and either select that all features or no features
will be installed, it gives me a dialog saying "The specified account
already exists" about halfway through.

I've tried hunting down and deleting every reference to the installation
directory in the registry but it doesn't change this problem. I am
completely unable to install, uninstall, or repair python.

Is there a resource that will completely uninstall python without
requiring that any of the previously installed files exist, or that
gives complete instructions on how to manually remove enough so that the
installer will work again?

Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.