Python vs C++

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 02:06:19 EDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 2:12 AM, Amirouche Boubekki
<amirouche.boubekki at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 4:52 AM, Amirouche Boubekki <amirouche.boubekki at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >  - I am a big fan of Final Fantasy games, it seems to be an easy game experience to code
>>
>> Maybe not so easy, if the horrifying number of bugs in the early games of the series are any indication.
>
> I started with FF VII, I don't remember any bugs.

Ah, well, that's about when they seem to have gotten their act
together with QA. The first and sixth games in particular had some
rather notorious game-breaking bugs. I think it says something about
the appeal of the series that those were two of the most beloved
entries despite all the bugs.