Python conquors the BBC [was Re: IDLE has suddenly become FAWLTY - so should I be hitting it with a big stick, or what?]

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:36:24 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Twirlip2 <ahrodg at googlemail.com> wrote:
> So, please give me a few weeks to improve my code, before posting it. (I
> recently came across somewhere on the Web where you can post code, but I
> forget where.)

If you're looking for hosting, I recommend one of the source control
hosting sites - github.com (for git), bitbucket.org (for hg), etc.
They generally have more facilities than just "a place to post code";
with GitHub, which I use extensively, you get issue tracker and such
as part of the package. If you're not already using some kind of local
source control, I recommend either git or hg, and most importantly, I
recommend actually using source control, because you'll be glad of it
:)

ChrisA