Global indent

Neil D. Cerutti neilc at norwich.edu
Fri Aug 22 16:16:32 EDT 2014

gvim runs just fine on Windows. http://www.vim.org/download.php

>> Thanks everyone
>
> Emacs and vim both have huge learning curves that I've decided aren't
> worth climbing.  Notepad++ is an excellent GUI text editor for Windows.
> Geany is nearly as good, and runs on anything.

They do have a very long learning incline but it isn't actually as steep
as it looks--it's just that it keeps going up as far as you can see.  :)

If simple things weren't simple to do, neither product would have ever
succeeded.

The GUI version of Vim (gvim), has beginner modes and Windows-like modes
to help with the transitional phases.

--
Neil Cerutti