what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Everything You Need To Know eyn2k at outlook.com
Thu Aug 21 02:18:37 EDT 2014

On Thursday, 21 August 2014 14:33:19 UTC+9:30, Ian  wrote:
> On Aug 20, 2014 9:51 PM, "Everything You Need To Know" <ey... at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > I will post updates on one Post so as not to create new posts and I am not making any money from this, also google owns youtube so I am only helping google the owner of this Forum?
>
> Google does not own or control this forum. The comp.lang.python group is part of Usenet, which is not owned by anybody. The group is also bridged to the python-list mailing list hosted by the Python Software Foundation. The Google group is just a mirror of the Usenet group.

O! that was a BIG misunderstanding of mine then, and I will seek to rectify this again. It is important that we admit our mistakes

And I will no longer be posting to this thread, It is simply going to be people calling me obnoxious and me calling them childish in and infinite loop!

CTRL + C someone please