what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:03:19 EDT 2014

On Aug 20, 2014 9:51 PM, "Everything You Need To Know" <eyn2k at outlook.com>
wrote:
> I will post updates on one Post so as not to create new posts and I am
not making any money from this, also google owns youtube so I am only
helping google the owner of this Forum?

Google does not own or control this forum. The comp.lang.python group is
part of Usenet, which is not owned by anybody. The group is also bridged to
the python-list mailing list hosted by the Python Software Foundation. The
Google group is just a mirror of the Usenet group.